Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Quick SBC 500 NRG Battery Charger 12V 40 Amp 3-Bank
Quick SBC 500 NRG Battery Charger
Quick have been designing and producing battery chargers for around 25 years and they have always kept a step ahead of market standards.
The SBC NRG series once again confirms their lead, implementing the most technologically advanced solutions and taking particular care for the improvement of energy efficiency. The benefits deriving from the new design
translate into reduced consumption,less generation of heat, limited acoustic noise, less marked derating, and a more reliable system overall.
The SBC NRG Hi-power and Medium power models are equipped with a new user interface including multi-language menus, and represent the most advanced battery chargers for nautical use.Features
- 12V, 40 Amp, 3-Banks
- Three stage charging - bulk phase, absorbtion phase, float charge
- Multiple outputs in order to charge more groups of batteries (Electronic mosfet charge separator inside)
- Differentiated charging for open or sealed liquid electrolite, GEL or AGM batteries
- Integrated output fuses inside the battery charger (for each output)
- Capacity of supplying full power with low AC network supply voltage
- The possibility of using the battery charger as a power supply without batteries
- Low residual fluctuation on output.
- Universal AC supply input 83V - 264V, 45-66 Hz
- Compatible with the generators
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- "Quick Smart Fan" system of optimized management of the cooling fans
- Double cooling fan which guarantees air flow uniformity, as well as less noisiness and redundancy in case of malfunctioning
- User interface (multi-language) that consist of a LCD display with 3 buttons
- Automatic and manual power derating
- CAN BUS interface for data transfer
- EN 60335-2-29_EMC Class EN 55022
- B- FCC Title 47 Part 15 Subpart B Class B
- TAC RINA- Rules for the Classifications of Ships - Part C - Machinery, System and Fire protection -CH3
- 3 Year Warranty