Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Klein Tools Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers - 9"
Klein Tools 9" (229mm) Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting PliersProduct Features
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
1-5/16" (33mm)Knife Length:
25/32" (20mm)Handle Finish:
9-5/8" (244mm)Nose Type:
New EnglandJaw Length:
1-19/32" (40mm)Jaw Thickness:
5/8" (16mm)Weight (lbs.):